Thursday, April 28, 2011

Jubilee is here!

Our little Jubilee Rose was born on April 28th, 2011. She weighed 7lbs 3ozs, and she was 20.5 inches long. Isn't she a little precious pumpkin? These were the first shots we got when she arrived. Yay!


We wanted Giovanni to be one of the first people to meet her- here he is, giving her his first little kiss! I just love these guys!
On the same day, Jonathan got a lens baby (which he had been waiting and waiting for). On the box, it said "Congratulations, it's a lens baby".

1 comment:

Matt and Jamie said...

Can I just tell you how much I love that last quote? "Congratulations, it's a lens baby." yes, congratulations to you both on your babies!
It was so good to see y'all last week even though it was at a hospital. I still cannot believe I talked with y'all for a hour! Wait, yes I can.
love,
Jamie