Sunday, April 12, 2009

Gramps

My parents came over from Arkansas for the Easter weekend.  It's funny- last time they came I only got pictures of my mom with Giovanni and somehow this time I only got pictures of my dad with him.  We had a good time- very relaxing, and we got to go down to see my great Aunt Lily.


Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb is a fantastic book.  I highly recommend it for little ones.  It has a good rhythm that I think they like, and it's not too long for a baby's attention span.
Yea!  I love my dad and my baby!

1 comment:

Nguyen said...

These pictures are really cute. Did you know I've never met Giovanni and I haven't seen your Ps in a really long time. Speaking of your Ps, I was thinking about them the other day when I drove by Toad Suck Park and then by Pickles Gap Village. Fun times. Well I say i drove by TSP but i never found it in the 20 minutes looking for it. Still, I was probably close.